FMLS has upgraded to Matrix X, one of the most advanced MLS platforms in the world. The new look and feel combines modern color palettes, iconography, navigation, and design. Matrix X also features the new OneHome Client Portal. Other new features include:
- Updated Navigation. In Matrix X, there’s a clean new header and navigation bar with features right where you’d expect them. A new notification icon alerts you to important updates, and a new menu under the user’s name provides quick access to persona; settings, account information, and help. Alerts of new Concierge matches have been moved to the new notification center for quick and easy access. Watch this video to learn more.
- New Contacts Module & How to Add Contacts. The new contacts module uses best-practice webpage design while maintaining a familiar workflow, so there’s no need for lots of retraining. Tabs and widgets provide better readability and accessibility. For OneHome users, the contact page also provides insights into the client’s use of OneHome.
- Save a Search and Auto Email. Matrix X offers many options for automatically emailing listings to clients. Concierge is a powerful feature that lets you authorize listings before sending them. After being notified of new matches, you can approve or decline listings to meet your clients’ criteria. With Concierge-style listing email management, clients don’t waste time reviewing unsuitable properties fostering greater satisfaction with your service.
- View a Contact’s OneHome Planner and PropertyFit Preferences. Using the Matrix Contact Manager, you can track your client’s progress in the buying or selling process from start to finish. You can also monitor a client’s PropertyFit preferences and see how preferences change over time.
- Manage OneHome Marketplace Recommendations. Provide easy access to lenders, insurers, and contractors, including your recommendations, to help your clients understand their choices.